plastic surgery..what would u have done!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, im glad i am not alone with the (un) blessed fact of having boobs that are far too big.i am going in to have mine reduced in 4 weeks time and i really cant wait:biggrin: i have such bad back and neck pain that these 4 weeks cant go fast enough.i will ask if he can nip and tuck my stomach if he has a spare moment but i doubt as it is nhs they will run to that !!!

if anyone would like to pm me their reduction stories, good or bad, i would love to hear from you.
many thanks snooks xx

This is a cool thread!
I would never actually go through with having surgery done cos im so scared and faint at the sight of blood! but........ i hate my nose, always have, so id want it like Jennifer Anistons and i want flawless, clear skin. Mines scarred from spots and theres nowt i can do. Oh and ive got cankles (fat ankles) so id have somethin done to them!

mmmmm, Id have a boob job, since having 3 kids my 34 c's have disintegrated, that would be first on my list. I have actualyy enquired and booked up to see someone from that transform group, but have chickened out, friends warning me of the dangers, at the last minute.

I'd also love lipo, bums, legs tums, thighs arms. I know Im not exactly 'fat' sorry hate that word, but I am in no way satisfied with the way I look, all us women are the same. Who we see as perfect in one eye, they see themselves as un-perfect in another. We are never satisfied are we girls???

NailStyle)i always wanted a chem peel but am way to scared in case it goes wrong and it looks so painful.[/QUOTE said:
yesterday at my cosmetic make up class at college all the girls commented on how well I was looking (haven't been for 3 weeks as it's been Easter). Someone even asked if I had had a chemical peel as my skin was looking so fab. Well the answer is Nimue, I've only been using it for a week but WOW what a difference, and I know it will get better still. (actually Angie was it you that pm'd me to know when we have it in stock, as we have it now, best investment I've made for a long time).

I know that a lot of my probs are down to diet and exercise, so most of the flabby bits could be sorted by this!! But my droopy eyelids are inherited so I'd love to have them sorted ... and my legs made 6 inches longer!

Sassy Hassy said:
yesterday at my cosmetic make up class at college all the girls commented on how well I was looking (haven't been for 3 weeks as it's been Easter). Someone even asked if I had had a chemical peel as my skin was looking so fab. Well the answer is Nimue, I've only been using it for a week but WOW what a difference, and I know it will get better still. (actually Angie was it you that pm'd me to know when we have it in stock, as we have it now, best investment I've made for a long time).

I know that a lot of my probs are down to diet and exercise, so most of the flabby bits could be sorted by this!! But my droopy eyelids are inherited so I'd love to have them sorted ... and my legs made 6 inches longer!
Sassy what is Nimue, how much is it and where do I get it!!!!!!!!!!

It's a derma-cosmaceutical range of skin products that are aimed at specific skin classifications. They work deep into the skin rather than on the surface, eventually making the skin work for iteslf rather than needing more and more of a product as it gets used to it. It's a South African range that was brought into this country last year and is distributed by Designer Nails.

It is a very prescriptive range and you really need your skin assessing by a Nimue trained therapist so you really need to visit a salon to make sure you have the right products that will work at their optimum for you. Try Nimueskin.co.uk, I'm sure they will have a place on there to contact them to find your nearest salon. It's neither a cheap, nor mega expensive brand, like all good brands you only need to use a minimal amount, so is cost effective. I cannot rate it highly enough.

its gotta be my stomach 5 kids later not looking good,:sad: its not big and saggy just cant stand the stretch marks even fake tan wont cover them up, and stress has definetly taken its toll on my eyes, wrinkles galore and i started to smoke a few years ago so that hasnt helped.:mad:

a boob lift for me (spring onion syndrome) breast fed 2 out of 3 boys so think they have well and truly lost gravity......lol
and a miracle cure for stretch marks, my tummy is covered which leaves me with saggy tissue paper skin and a funny pouch, which would lead me onto a tummy tuck to get rid of the eccess skin.
if i had those i would be a very happy bunny :biggrin:

About 5 years ago I had my ears pinned back. Very pleased with the results, made a big difference to me (even though most people didn't notice). It was bloody painful though, The first couple of days after surgery was agony, would have to SERIOUSLY think about going through that again!

On and off think about a nose job - broke my nose when I was little so it has a bump is and is wnky. I look fine from the front, but can't stand my profile. however, having seen programs where people have had nose jobs it has, on some, COMPLETELY transformed their whole appearance (Jennifer Gray from Dirty Dancing looks NOTHING like she used to, and actually finds it more difficult to get work as people don't believe who she is!), not sure I'm prepeared fror that. My B/F also doesn't want me to change my nose.

If kids left boobs saggy/smaller than I'd have a boob job. I love mine just as they are, so would just want to restore them to current state!

Sassy Hassy said:

yes yes yes yes yes .... it was me and i neeeeeeed...i have waited so patiently....pm on way mate !!!!!!!!! xxxxxx

Latest posts

Back