plastic surgery..what would u have done!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
Well, i am watching cosmetic surgery LIVE on chanel five thinking..........hmm i could do with that!!!

If Money was no object what would you have?

I would have..........

1) A breast reduction (for sure way too droopy)
2) Whole body lyposuction ????? do the do this

Must be more but i'll think on it!!!!!!!!!!!

Amb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Amb!

Well if money was no object:rolleyes: , mmmmmmmmm, :idea: got it! i would be.......... someone else, lol:lol: .

I would have my boobs done, and a bit of a nip 'n' tuck, i think????

Would hate to have botox!:suprised:

Sorry that wasn't very clear! boobs a bit bigger, and my belly tucked,( think this is like having lipper suction, and without the exercise(sit ups)

I had a breast reduction 15years ago. I went from a G cup to D. They took six and a half pounds of breast tissue off. There hasn't been a day where I've regretted having it done. By the way, it was for medical reasons; back pain.

Now, if money was no object, I would have an upper and lower eye op, tummy tuck and probably a lower face lift.

nothing wrong with a bit of plastic surgery :D
I had a breast reduction 6 years ago... never regretted it, only that I should have plucked up the courage to have had it done years before. I was fortunate enough to have it done on the NHS, bloomin' painful though, massive operation, on the operating table for 5 and a half hours, woke up minus a bag of sugar each side (yep, that much!).
No driving, hoovering, cleaning, or general living for 4 weeks, a hell of a lot of shuffling to get off the sofa as not allowed to use your muscles in that area at all, that includes using your arms to help yourself get up!!!!!
But by 'eck it was worth it.

I'd go for liposuction providing they did a bit of a 'meat-slicer' job on the leftover skin lol.

oooh, love threads like this.
xxx

Kimmi Rocks said:
I had a breast reduction 15years ago. I went from a G cup to D. They took six and a half pounds of breast tissue off. There hasn't been a day where I've regretted having it done. By the way, it was for medical reasons; back pain.

Now, if money was no object, I would have an upper and lower eye op, tummy tuck and probably a lower face lift.

OMG KIMMY THATS SOME PUPPIES LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMB X

Kimmi Rocks said:
blimey Kimmi, I was shocked to read how much they took off you!!!
I had mine done for the same reasons, but not quite as bad as you had it. Mine was from a DD to a B, was a massive improvement for me though, both mentally and physically.
:hug: xx

if money were no object (we'll see coming friday, if I win euromillions, lol), I'd have:

1) boobs - lifted and made ever so slightly bigger - I'm dd, but I think if they lifted them, they'd get smaller, and I like the size I am, if I would stay the same size, then I wouldn't want them bigger.
2) liposuction - tummy, thighs - the usual!

Also, not cosmetic surgery, but good all the same... I'd have all excess body hair lasered off!

I'm way too much a wimp for full-on plastic surgery so I'd just stick with some good old jabs of Botox followed by some Restylane and Perlane injections - in fact, to hell with waiting for a windfall, I think I'll treat myself next year for my birthday ;) :D.

this is a great thread as now i know im not alone with wanting surgery, i have had 2 cesarians, 1 hystorectomy, and 4 laparoscopys done on my stomach this has left serious mussle damage so fingers crossed at the end of this year im going to have a tummy tuck, i will be going private so it will be in the region of £4800 but for my confidence it will be worth every penny, i might have a boob lift but at the moment my tummy is the main problem, i would also like to have botox injections under my arms and tattoo removal as i went through a rebelious stage as a teenager and have a couple of tattoo's i hate

I would have the works, lower face lift, Boobs put back where they used to be 20 years ago, oh and a tummy tuck and about 20 litres of fat sucked out with liposuction.

'I like my nose though' its the only bit of me that has not got fat over the years.

Funny how we all seem to want the same..

Lipo and a tummy tuck for me...

I would do it now and borrow the money if I wasn't so scared of not waking up and leaving my kids without their mum for the sake of vanity

Will have to wait till they have all left home, by which time I will very likely need a few more things tweaked!!!!!!

I had a boob job. Went from a 32A to a 34C. Its made a huge difference for me. Everything fits better and now i don't knock my hubby out when i throw my bra at him (used to wear gel bras!!!) Had it last year July and it wasn't half as painful as i expected and now its like they've always been there!

The only other thing i would have done is a nose job cause mine is awful, but i couldn't afford both and my hubby said he likes my face just the way it is and doesn't want me to change that!!! :hug: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Boob job (bigger) and lipsuction on my thighs and bum.

Hi ya, i would have a nose job for definate as throughout my school years i always had my nose taken the micky out off and now i am so concious of it and just hate it x x

hi all,

definatly tummy tuck for me three children has left its toll, saggy and full of streck marks(i hate everything about my stomache). :cry:

maybe a bit of liposuction on the hips and thighs. :lol:

well defo boobs off for me.

I went to the doctors yesterday actually to see about it. He is going to refer me and see whether there is any funding available or not.
I have always hated them but now they kill me and are totally in the way with my job and i have back pain and sore shoulders (as well as sore knees without my bra on lol).
Dont know whether I can get NHS or not and not sure about price if private but i soooooo want them off.
I am also too fat but I reckon if i lose the boobs - which are massive whether slim or fat! - I would get a boost and lose some weight too.

Its got to be a tummy tuck for me! Being 4ft 11ins and had babies who weighed nearly 9lbs each my stomach has been stretched to the max!
Fiona on GMTV said that the 'stretched floppy' stomach is called and Apron!! Well I've had this Apron on for nearly 14 years!!!

Where do I start? The whole body. No seriously, my nose is BIG, but it never ever really bothered me. On my face, I would say nothing, not that I am beautiful, just that I personally don't believe in plastic surgery for looks. However, I have tiny little bits of flesh growing on my eyelid which I am not happy about, and would'nt mind having them off.
When it comes to the body, well, that's another story. I really wanted liposuction and tummy tuck, and my hubby promised if I lost a little weight he would pay for it. BUT after reading an article on liposuction, which said some people have died from it, I changed my mind, especially considering my health complications already.
I suppose I'll have to be a roly-poly forever, unless I do some surgery on my willpower and stop eating.

The only things i would like are bigger boobs...and a superstar smile (straighter whiter teeth) i always wanted a chem peel but am way to scared in case it goes wrong and it looks so painful.

Over the top surgery is horrid....Michael jackson looks like a freak...Jordan looked so much nicer when she first started page 3 and Lesley ash...well lets not fish there....

I would have a boob lift and liposuction on my bum, thighs and stomach.

I would also have a skin graph as being pregnant left me with some seriously ugly stretch marks all over my stomach.
Well, it's nice dreaming in anyway ........

Latest posts

Back