Platinium Plus mixing instruction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spikeyfaerie

Reaction score
Hello. I hope it is ok to post this as my first post. I am a qualified level 2 stylist back at college this year doing my NC Level 6 (kind of like SVQ Level 3 but not quite). I have a colour project to do which involves the mixing instructions for a lightening product.

I was going to get them from the product in college but due to snow I haven't been in and I need to finish this tonight.

Could anyone provide me with the mixing instructions for Platinium pre-lightener - either the blue or pink one, doesn't matter which as long as you let me know in the reply.

I will away and write myself a "Hi everyone" style thread now.

THank you to anyone who replies, I really appreciate it!

EDIT: I've tried googling but it just comes up with sites selling the product and no real instructions.

EDIT 2: Is there even a place to do a "hi, my name is..." thread? Or is this not really bothered about here?

Last edited:
Platinium mixing instructions are-

Platinium Plus full head application ... 20 or 30 volume only, a ratio of 1:1 to 1:3 (one scoop of plat plus to 1, 2 or 3 scoops of nutri-developer) depending on desired consistancy, for 30 to 50 mins, do not use heat, do not cover and leave hair loose.

Platinium Plus high light packets ... 20 or 30 vol, ratios as above, max 50 mins, do not use heat.

Platinium Plus freehand ... 20, 30 or 40 vol, ratios as above, max 50 mins.

Hope im not too late to help :)

Thank you!

I did manage to get basic instructions from one of my class (it's amazing how people will post on facebook constantly but as soon as you need someone they're all offline) but those are so much better.

Very much appreciated.

Sorry I was so late wih the info... Copied it all off the tub ;) can't go wrong that way hehe x

Latest posts

Back