Platnium blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scottish_girl

Reaction score
hey people, i have a friend who is interested in going from strawberry blone (natural) to platnium blonde like christine agurela *spell*

How could this be acheived?

oh im not a hairdresser its just a query to let her no what you proffesionals think :)

my professional oppinion is to go to a professional to achieve this. Blondes are so difficult to get right.
Hths

thats the end idea :) although she wanted to no if it can be acheived, she nos i use this site so asked me to ask around

oh sorry .

It's hard to say without seeing her hair, but yes it should be achievable, especially of she hasn't got any tint on her hair :)

Most hairdressers (or your friend can ask them to) will take a strand test before her colour to show her what they can achieve closest to the desired outcome,then your friend can tell from there wether she's happy with that colour and then can deciede to go ahead with it.

Hth's

Its probably something that can easily be achieved in increments. I would try to go for platinum in one shot. She may have several visits before reaching desired shade.

Victoria Gillespie

Thanks girls, will let her know :)

Latest posts

Back