Playboy Bunny Nail Stickers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poshnoodle78

Reaction score
Hi, I have loads of playboy stickers in stock and would like to make them available to everyone else as i know they are hard to come by!! I have advertised them in Geekbay but if anyone would like to contact me directly i will be happy to help. I am selling them for £10 for 200, £5.00 FOR 100 OR £2.50 for 50 with FREE POSTAGE and a reduced rate for bulk buys!...you can have all the same colour or a mix. I currently have chrome(silver), Pink, Blue, Red, Black, Matt Gold, Gold and White, other colours are available to me. They are made from a high quality vinyl and once a top coat has been applied they look great! I have some pictures that i can email too. please email me at [email protected] with any questins etc...I can take payments by paypal, cheque or postal orders... Thanks!

£10 for 200 is very expensive. I have seen them on eBay for £1.10 for 200. Made of vinyl the same.

They only have Pink, Black and Silver available, the buy it now price is £9.99 and my postage is free 1st class.

Just so no one thinks im ripping them off, I buy the stickers off a local company and sell them on making myself a little profit. The machine that prints them is called a Gerber and with all the software, printer etc...your looking at about quarter of a millions pounds worth of equipment! The company on ebay obviously have one of there own so can sell the stickers so cheaply! I'm just a single mum trying to bring in a few extra pennies by selling something people want!...If i had that sort of money i'd certainally buy one of these machines thats for sure!

we do these as airbrushing masks too......

Aspirations said:
we do these as airbrushing masks too......

I have to say that Aspirations Playboy masks are brilliant! I bought some and they are so popular - I recently did airbrush demos at the IBPA show here in Dublin and the Playboy Bunny was the most popular design. And of course, being a mask you can spray in whichever colour you want!

Jackie

BUT if you dont own any airbrushing equipment, airbrushing the bunny would be a difficult sooooooo bunny stickers are brill for me!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back