Please advise on best spray tanning course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butterfly19

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm thinking of doing a spray tanning course in the next month or so and was automatically going to approach Fake Bake as I've often used it myself in the past but never by spray tan.

I have been for a couple of spray tans in the past (not fake bake) but normally just apply the Fake Bake lotion myself. The last tan I had done was a very bad experience. I went to someones house, they used a tent, not sure what product right enough but it almost ruined my night out. I was a total patchy mess from head to toe & I even had to change my footwear as my feet were sooo bad! My Sister who was with me was just as bad :( As I had such a bad experiece I haven't been for one since but at the time I couldnt help wonder if it was because one of the pop up tents were used. I felt the lighting was awful.

Thats why Im hoping to get some sound advice/opinions on the best option. If I'm going to invest I want to do it right and do a good job for clients.

All advice welcome please on tents, products & courses.

Thanks soooo much :D

XXX

well . i did shop around.. i loked at customer service . how friendly etc.. i went for nouvatan... it ticked ALL my boxes , today a still have unanswered emails from tan companys i approached and i am now trained and working lol xxx its tough. go with ur GUT instinct ;)

Hi, there are lots of therapists who use the pop-up tent and have absolutely no problems with patchy tans, so don't let this experience put you off them. I love the pop up tent as I can leave it up or put down if needing space. I can also take it with me if I go mobile, so I love them :)

I believe one of the most popular and cost effective machines out there is the HVLP5008, this machine has a great spray pattern and will go all day - so ideal if doing high volume of tans - and is really reliable.

Solutions and courses - well I am probably slightly biased lol, but would obviously recommend Nouvatan. I am the trainer for them in Scotland :).

Good luck with choosing your course etc, it such a difficult and personal decision to make. Get a feel for different companies and do lots of searching on here xxxxx

Latest posts

Back