Please, can anyone help me with Gelish lifting?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not had luck with the led lamps at all. I went back to the uv lamp

Sent from my SM-T310 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have not had luck with the led lamps at all. I went back to the uv lamp

Sent from my SM-T310 using SalonGeek mobile app

Aw I love love love my LED. Had a few teething problems at first. Clients hand in funny position. Action sensor going off when client moves a bit. But I'm getting with it really well now.

Laura xx

Hi,

Your foundation should only be cured for 5 seconds in led... Any longer & your over curing & breaking down the service.

Hi ChelleConnor,

I just wanted to come back and thank you for helping me to "nail" my problem with gelish lifting it must of been down to my laziness of not changing the timer on my 18g led lamp to 5seconds for the foundation because I am now on week 2 of my gelish manicure with zero lifting or chipping!!!
So happy thank you I was so close to selling the whole kit as I only really have it for personal and friend/family use but now I will be keeping it as it is lasting.
So thank you for your help :D x

Hi ChelleConnor,

I just wanted to come back and thank you for helping me to "nail" my problem with gelish lifting it must of been down to my laziness of not changing the timer on my 18g led lamp to 5seconds for the foundation because I am now on week 2 of my gelish manicure with zero lifting or chipping!!!
So happy thank you I was so close to selling the whole kit as I only really have it for personal and friend/family use but now I will be keeping it as it is lasting.
So thank you for your help :D x

Aww thank you for letting me know that things have got better!
I'm glad it helped you! Now you can enjoy Gelish to the max! It's an amazing product, problems can always be sorted x

I have the mini 45 second gelish lamp does this mean I have to time it for 5 seconds? I'm having a few problems with lifting at the sides thanks

I have the mini 45 second gelish lamp does this mean I have to time it for 5 seconds? I'm having a few problems with lifting at the sides thanks

Hi I emailed harmony about this exact question as was getting different answers here.they told me u cure foundation layer for 20secs,then top coat and colours 45 secs

Latest posts

Back