Please Help! Manchester Salons

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dusk&Summer

Reaction score
Hiya

I live in Wales where I go to a lovely salon who use Creative products.
I moved to Manchester and didn't really know where to get my nails done. I rang up a salon and booked in for a new set, and they said they would soak off the old set. So I went to the salon today, and she PICKED OFF my old acrylic nails with a spare plastic tip!!! She then had to use an electric file (I'm not a fan of these) to even out the damage. I got out of there without having the new set.

So.. I was really hoping someone could recommend a reputable salon, or mobile therapist, in Manchester? I am too scared to try out anywhere else!

The only other place I know is Nails Inc, but I am reluctant to go there as I cant help but think the £50 they charge is £30 for the nails and £20 for the privilege of sitting in Selfridges.

Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong forum, I was just wondering if maybe some of you are able to help?

Thanks!
Charlotte

1999judy is in manchester and does lovely nails, send her a PM hun im sure she will help you out :hug:

Thats great I will do thank you!

Latest posts

Back