Please Help - Portrait Pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fingertips ND

Brand New Mummy Geek
Reaction score
Emily's Baby's First Portrait pictures arrived this morning and they are awful.

I cried when I saw them (how sad am I?) LOL

The frames are just cardboard that say Baby's First Portrait in the corner but the pictures are horrible.

Chris says if I can find the frames on the net from somewhere then we can put one of our own pictures of her in them.

I have searched everywhere for these frames but can't find anything.

Can anyone help or does anyone know of a supplier?

Random question I know but i'm desperate.

Are you wanting just a card board mount,Klick sell these,hth's xx

And don't worry about crying hun,your hormones still need to settle :hug:

yeah that's them.

can't find them online.

Oh I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of frames are you looking for. Is it just a pink one that says baby's first photo. If so, try places like clinto cards or hallmark as thay have a lovley selection.

I'll have a quick look to see what i can search for.

Sophia's first pics as a baby were terrible. She was black and blue and looked like joe bugner. But I find it funny now to look back on how ugly she was to how beautiful and pretty she is now.

yeah that's them.

can't find them online.

Not sure about online hun but they are deffo in store.

My sil is a professional photographer,if all else fails i can get her to contact you,hth's x

Just plain mountboard ones similar to the ones you get at the hospital.

Not sure about online hun but they are deffo in store.

My sil is a professional photographer,if all else fails i can get her to contact you,hth's x

that's great hun, i'll go and look!

thanks.

yeah i wanted a big one for us, two smaller ones for grandparents and smaller ones again for aunties and uncles, great grandparents, etc.

I just wanted to find the same because they said baby's first portrait on them.

yeah i wanted a big one for us, two smaller ones for grandparents and smaller ones again for aunties and uncles, great grandparents, etc.

I just wanted to find the same because they said baby's first portrait on them.

i know at costco you can have this on them as i was looking at them the other day and very good price as well.

that is fantastic hun!

thankyou so much! x

Did the hospita provide them hun?
Could oyu maybe just pop in and ask if you could have a couple more or ask where they got them from?
x

Latest posts

Back