Please help: purchasing a beauty/massage couch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emerald1

Reaction score
Hi everyone..
I would really appreciate if anyone can give me some advice with regards to purcahsing a couch.
i know what i am looking for.. but there are so many out there im getting a little confused with obtaining from right sources and organisation.
Want im looking for is:
lightweight/ portable/ adjustable head back rest/alumimium/good density foam/warranty /width 24-25 inch/adjustable height, as i am not tall...
also is a head cradle and arm sling essential?

I have seen two which i like.. but not sure. if anyone has used these couches or purchased from these sources... what would my fellow salon Geeks think and advice.. most appreciated.

1)Pro Super Lightweight Folding Massage Table 12kg - TM04 from Feel Good, can purcahse online or pay by phone

2)THE ADVANTAGE II 11.5Kg - from massage Warehouse

If there is anything else out there which i have missed would love to know...

I would value your advice.
Thanks
Emerald1:Grope:

Hi .. Any advice please..
This was my 1st post! 😀...

View attachment 83971

I have a white one of this. Currently outstanding value on Amazon. I can't fault this table and my clients are always so surprised at how professional and sturdy it is.

Hi, I have the feel good couch - bought mine originally off their eBay shop but have used their website since to replace my bag which I broke (bearing in mind I've owned it for over 6 years!) - it's grata & as I'm mobile I need as light as possible & it is. All my clients say how comfy it is. Will def purchase from them again.

I would definitely get a couch with a head cradle and sling as the face hole in a couch is never comfortable! If you want one with a good sturdy aluminium frame, and which won't squeak and rock about, then I can strongly recommend the Affinity Athlete. It also has an hour-glass shape, which means you can massage the back without having to lean too far across the couch:

Affinity Athlete Ergonomic Massage Table

Thankyou for the advice and replies,, will bear this in mind... i am checking these out now!.
xx:biggrin:

Hi there just wondering what bed you bought in the end and are you and your clients happy with it? Thanks :)

Latest posts

Back