Please help!!What spray tan to use????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bronze Geek

Reaction score
I am about to rent a room above a hairdressers, its not very big so i've been advised to have a spray tan tent instead of a booth which im a bit gutted about, i just dont know which spray tan to use. So many people say different things about them all! I dont want to let my customers down and I dont know how to make the right choice! I followed the link from the tantricks course to the poll on salongeek but it dates back from 2005! Someone please help!!! xxxx :eek:

There are so many different tans and so many differing opinions as you will see if you do a search. You need to find what you prefer by getting samples and testing them out. :hug:

Hi Give Sienna-x a go. Its really good, comes in different shades and the marketing materials they provide are great. Hope this helps

rban tan is quite good. I just startet to do spray tanning myself few weeks ago and chose Urban Tan. My customers are happy with it.:)

Almost all spray tan companies will send out samples,
get a few different ones and line some guinea pigs up and test away,
if you would like a sample of tantrick send me a PM and i will get it arranged for you :hug:

Thanks for your replies! The sassy guide was really helpful! I havnt really got alot of time for samples as im planning on starting in 2 weeks but the poll will really help me!!

Thanks again! xxx :)

! I havnt really got alot of time for samples as im planning on starting in 2 weeks but the poll will really help me!!

I think you would be crazy not to try some out before you decide. Ring the company's now and they can get them to you in a few days you have plenty of time it only takes five minutes to call them up! Then you only have to do small colour tests on a willing victims legs two weeks is buckets of time. :hug:

You said yourself you don't want to let your customers down, without testing you have already let them down!

I am about to rent a room above a hairdressers, its not very big so i've been advised to have a spray tan tent instead of a booth which im a bit gutted about, i just dont know which spray tan to use. So many people say different things about them all! I dont want to let my customers down and I dont know how to make the right choice! I followed the link from the tantricks course to the poll on salongeek but it dates back from 2005! Someone please help!!! xxxx :eek:

This pole is only a couple of days old so still early days but might just help youhttp://www.salongeek.com/skin-geek/80960-spray-tan-solution-do-you-use-new-poll.html

Hey, i would definatly recommend LA Tanning. Myself and all my Friends who have salons use them there colour is great. Believe me i hyave tried all of them!! The colour is sunkissed and it doesnt smell like bread!!
It is so e3asy to apply and i have read in some meagazines that the stars use it. Check there site out as they always have money off offers and free give aways, read there testamonials to hun xx good luck

Hi, by now im presuming you have aulready started up your buisness and are getting to know what your clients preferances and skin types are.
Id suggest using Suntana spray tans, as i am addicted! They have 3 smells and strengths, cherry,coconut and chocolate (which is divine!)
I have been using these tans for the last 3 years and they are just fantastic.
Even though i have been using them for so long, i am attending a seminar on the 14th november to recap my training and there is a discount on the products on the day!
it look really worth while and for the price its great!
hope this helps x:green:

I think you would be crazy not to try some out before you decide. Ring the company's now and they can get them to you in a few days you have plenty of time it only takes five minutes to call them up! Then you only have to do small colour tests on a willing victims legs two weeks is buckets of time. :hug:

You said yourself you don't want to let your customers down, without testing you have already let them down!

TOTALLY agree with u Weezie xxx

hi pm me il send you some free samples of our brand sun shadez thanks x
also have the pop up tents as well

Ive been in the same predicament as you hun.

My best selling tan is URBAN TAN, 1 shade great colour suits nearly everyone that i have tanned

Next is Urban Tan- different shades great customer care and lots of other products to try.

I did try Fake bake, had minimum spend fist order of £99 and when i sprayed my customer with the original formular they turned out green i was not happy and i sent the tan back.

Hope this helps.

Ruthy

Latest posts

Back