Please help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Embellir

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I really need help,
I've built my website and I know that it's definitely missing a lot, unfortunately I think I made it all too quick and have now burnt myself out!

My fiancé says it's fine and so do my friends but I think they're afraid to tell me!

I really want to know what others honest opinions are so I can sort it!

Embellir Beauty - Home

I do have shellac, eyelash emporium and the guild logos which will be updated as soon as I can find the energy to fire up the laptop!

Thanks guys

Kim xx

I think it's lovely... The logos are going to look great x

Only on itouch but what I could view seemed fine.

Looks lovely, snaps for you building it yourself!

(Your treatment space looks fab on th epics too!)

Aww thanks guys, I just worry there's not enough on there, but then don't want to fill it with rubbish just to fill it!

Xx

I think it looks really nice. The only thing I'd suggest (and it is a suggestion rather than criticism) is that you might want to think about giving the "coming soon" more prominence - it's a great treatment you're going to be offering and could bring in new clients so push push push!

It's great! It looks professional and is elegant and classy without being busy or annoying! I like it and would be happy to book if I was looking. I would maybe put the approx timings for the treatments, as I like to have an idea of how long a treatment will take; but that's just me. :)

Great work! All the best. x

Looks really good. How did you get the Facebook link on it? I also have vista print but don't have a clue how to do it.

Looks really good. How did you get the Facebook link on it? I also have vista print but don't have a clue how to do it.

Ummm...
on the site builder, the tool bar has a button called extra, when you click that it has a button saying social media, and then i believe it takes you through everything.

Okat have made Eyelash Extensions bigger, and have added them to price list as i now do them lol
Have added insurance logo.
Thinking through whether to put times on or not.......

Ah you guys are great keep the suggestions coming!!

xxx

Very nice.

Think you should change Shellac GEL power polish to Shellac power polish.

Jacqui xx

I think it looks FAB :) very pretty outlay! And I think it would be an idea to add times, especially for walk in clients who may not phone to book an appointment before hand. X

I think it looks FAB :) very pretty outlay! And I think it would be an idea to add times, especially for walk in clients who may not phone to book an appointment before hand. X

Thank you <3
and a very good reason that has convinced me to add times to the treatments!

Xx

Anyone else wanna advise??

All opinions welcome :)

Kim xx

I think it's lovely, easy to navigate and not too fussy.

Just an observation:

Swedish Full Body Massage (60 mins)*£30
Swedish Back and Neck Massage (30 mins)*£25

......for only an extra £5 you are spending double the time on a treatment! It may not be a valid comment as I don't know anything about massage and costing it.

Kathie x

To be honest it's how I've always done it, as they are more likely to spend the extra, come out feeling amazing as its their full body that's been massaged, and they then re-book.

It does seem wierd now you've pointed it out but I'll have think about it in the new year

Kim xx

Looks lovely on my iPhone :)

Latest posts

Back