Please Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julie.castle3

Reaction score
Hi I Am Having Trouble With My L&p French Rebalance.i Have Been Trying To Do What Gigi Says In The Nail Class Book ,not To Remove All The White, Just Enough To Take Down The Stress Area And Remove Some Of The Thickness Of The Tip. After Doing This I Seem To Get A Shadow In The New White , Ive Tried Not To Put Too Much Product On But It Doesnt Seem To Work I Am Getting Sooo Frustrated & Fed Up . Any Ideas ? Julie

It may be that when you are fileing the shape back that when you do the white, its not quite even, so when you apply your pink, it fills the inevenness which will cause a shadow on the white and make it look weird. Either that or, you aren't covering the old white well enough.

I sometimes have this problem myself, but i have to say, you may be better to have a one to one with someone so they can watch how you do it and then see where you are going wrong. Its hard to imagine what's wrong untill the nails are seen.

It is hard to do reballances and takes practise, i still have problems sometimes, it happens to the all of us.

julie.castle3 said:
Hi I Am Having Trouble With My L&p French Rebalance.i Have Been Trying To Do What Gigi Says In The Nail Class Book ,not To Remove All The White, Just Enough To Take Down The Stress Area And Remove Some Of The Thickness Of The Tip. After Doing This I Seem To Get A Shadow In The New White , Ive Tried Not To Put Too Much Product On But It Doesnt Seem To Work I Am Getting Sooo Frustrated & Fed Up . Any Ideas ? Julie
try using the ibd flex powder in bright white if yr sure your buffing thinly and evenly.it has better density than anything ive tried

It could be that your ratio is out from what you did previously and that is why youa re gettign that grey shadow.
HTH

Latest posts

Back