Please look in my album for feedback, thank you

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sayanigirl

Reaction score
Hi girls I'm practising on my nail trainer with all maintenance nails as I haven't got the other one . I can't post pics here so I posted them in my album . Can u all b kind enough to look at them and give me some feedback . Pics rnt in order as I'm not good with computers . One pic is unblended tip other is blended . Ring finger is extented nail bed . Tried to almond shape pinkie . I can see apex isn't on right Place on ring finger . Smile lines aren't perfect but am practising .anything else . Suppose lots things aren't right ha ha . Thankyou very much for your time x

Where is the album, i can't see it or a link to it

Thankyou for answering . If u click on my profile name and view public profile you will see album on the side . Click on it . I think lol x

141views no feedback .please geeks any feedback .although I can see more and more mistakes Everytime but will appericiate feedback from you professionals x

The pictures aren't the clearest, but as far as I can see, your shaping looks good. The smile lines in a couple look they might be slightly wider on one side than the other, but it may just be the angle of the photo. The apex on the enhanced nail looks too high, and I think the nail may be too thick, but it's hard to tell without a barrel shot. In the last picture, it looks like there's an odd ridge in the nail on the right, near the smile line but again, it might just be the angle and reflection of light in the picture. Overall, from what I can tell, they look ok to me in general.

I've also posted on a few of the pictures. I think you're doing a great job. You are recognizing that you have areas that need improvement and you are practicing!

Overall, your nails look very nice. The apex, yes, is very bulbous but that is something you've already recognized that you need work in!

The nail trainer is great practice but you should also see if you can get anyone to volunteer to help you out with your practice. It's much easier on the nail trainer because you don't have to worry about cutting, burning, etc like you would on a real person's hand. I do think you are on the right track and are doing a great job, though!

Thank-you girls so much . Yes I always can see where I'm going wrong its just coordinating brain and hands . My finished nails are never thick .lots of people I practise on said that . Like I said these are maintenance nails so they were a bit thick to start with but I can see about apex . Shannon I'm very gentle with people that's why it takes 2-35 min to do sets . Every1keep saying you need to b less gentle . Lol but thank you so much for your time girls as I know they are just ok and you both are been kind and gentle .means so much to me .i will put real nail pics next time .x

I'm using an app and can't seem to see them, if you can point me in the right direction is love to have a look as am practicing myself x

I'm using an app and can't seem to see them, if you can point me in the right direction is love to have a look as am practicing myself x

Hun just click on my profile name and go to public profile . Click on it and on the right it shd say album . How is practise going x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back