Please read if you have an iPhone insured with O2 insure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lunarstorm

Reaction score
ATTENTION IPHONE OWNERS ON O2. O2 insure have changed their terms and conditions WITHOUT notifying customers.
If you have an iPhone and are insured through O2 insure, you will now have to pay a £100 excess instead of £25 excess. The premium is meant to be £15 per month now. If you are still paying £7.50 per month, they are claiming you have not paid the full premium (even though they have not increased the premium or notified you of a change) so you will have to appeal in writing. They are claiming they have sent letters out to everyone in September 2010 but I know I have not received a letter and they are unable to provide me with proof that they sent me a letter. If you have an iPhone, CHECK WITH O2 INSURE IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE AFFECTED BY THE UNDERHAND CHANGE.

Please feel free to copy and paste around so those people invovled get the information.

I found this out today when I dropped my iPhone on the way home from dropping my youngiest to school. O2 customer services have agreed to sent me a new handset as they agree O2 insure have not informed me of the changes. I've now cancelled the insurance on the handset and will be writting a formal complaint to O2 insure.

Sam xxx

Latest posts

Back