Please take some time to help answer my question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrownsBeauty23

Browns 23
Reaction score
Hi all

I have done many training courses in the past and as much as i feel the guild offer a thorough qualification, i also feel a one day practical is never enough to truly gain the practical skills needed. I would like to offer the following:

Day 1. 4-5 Hours
Welcome introductions
All Practical techniques and group practice.

Day two 4-5 hours
After completing minimum or 3 case studies, with photographic evidence, (approximate 6-8 weeks).
Problem solving
Maintenance and repair
Practical Assessment

Can I have everyone's opinion, do you think this is to much to ask people to travel twice, or do you think it is a good idea? Would you prefer one long day a little rushed or two more thorough half days?
Please post back to me

I would say maybe give people 2 options so that they can make up their own mind. So the 1 day course could be classed as intensive fast track and maybe think of a name for the 2 day 1. I do agree with you sometimes cramming it into one session isn't great and I personally would do 2 days if it was local.

Good luck xx

I would say maybe give people 2 options so that they can make up their own mind. So the 1 day course could be classed as intensive fast track and maybe think of a name for the 2 day 1. I do agree with you sometimes cramming it into one session isn't great and I personally would do 2 days if it was local.

Good luck xx
Thank you like your thinking

Latest posts

Back