Poaching staff-clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOW do you all understand why I became a hard nosed ratbag??
As a salon owner we all start off being kind, understanding and trying our best to keep our staff happy.
Stuff like this happens and gradually it dawns that we are no better thought of than any other salon owner.
Charly, these kind of things will happen to you over the years. Don't take it personally, just remember that your staff are never your friends. x

I don't think you are a hard nosed ratbag...Many of you have slogged guts out aiming to be the best you possible can..You have learned the hard way about human nature and how deceitful and nasty people can be. You learn to adapt and protect and if that means telling people how it is...well done for doing it.. I am learning alot from you. as for me I am a bit of a doormate aswell.. trying to learn not to be.. :green:

Its been a real confidence booster to hear all your comments, I know my path now and will keep on it. The showdown will be tomorrow as both members of staff are in and I will have it done and dusted by tomorrow night so i'll keep you posted, but yes you are right if they go they will hand in their key there and then, i am taking no chances and will protect MY shop.

Good for you... I hope it all goes well. You girls are so encouraging. You are feeling the fear and doing it anyway. I have got alot to learn!

Latest posts

Back