Polish Pro NSI

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi if anyone is selling any if this could you please mesage me as im very interested in buying some

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Hi if anyone is selling any if this could you please mesage me as im very interested in buying some

NSI are selling some ;)

Hi, I have the introductory pack that I bought for about £100 it has 6 colours I think it is and a to coat and base coat.. I can take a picture of them tonight if you need? I would be happy with £50 for them! Send me a message if your interested :)

I've had problems with PP as well, had it around 8 months now and not one successful set of nails. I have called NSI and they said I'm doing everything right. They sent me new brushes but still no look. I'm doing the prep very thoroughly and applying thin coats and still no look. My part time girl has the same problem. So we're getting rid of that and going to stock shellac! Gutted as I love NSI but can't find any way of making it work for us :|

I've had problems with PP as well, had it around 8 months now and not one successful set of nails. I have called NSI and they said I'm doing everything right. They sent me new brushes but still no look. I'm doing the prep very thoroughly and applying thin coats and still no look. My part time girl has the same problem. So we're getting rid of that and going to stock shellac! Gutted as I love NSI but can't find any way of making it work for us :|

I started using PP after the brush change, but if they have sent you replacement brushes then I am guessing you have the original formula?

Have you tried a few drops of renew in your colours? Only cap the base and top coat, not the colour. NSI will have already suggested all the solutions to you though.

What Clients are you using it on? New natural nail clients, ex enhancement clients?

What is going wrong with it? Chipping, peeling?

Where can i find polish pro swatches pictures??! Thanks!!

If you google polish pro you will find NSI website

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 152
Bumping this up because I wanted to share with you all how much I LOVE polish pro. There was a few teething problems in the beginning but after some research, some very helpful tips from the nsi team and I think I've cracked it. Here's a picture of a clients PP nails with 4 weeks growth and look how amazing they still look once I took it off. SUPER IMPRESSED!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373558097.621288.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373558097.621288.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 581

Latest posts

Back