Poll - Geek Xmas in October??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geek Christmas in October

• Yes, great idea

Votes: 31 57.4%
  • No, please say why

Votes: 23 42.6%

• Total voters
How about a bit of a comprimise?? We get agreement in October and do the 'who buys for who' bit at the beginning of November? Then people have a month or 6 weeks to buy their gist and get it posted but it will be close enough to Christmas for everyone to get in the mood???

Anyway, I'm in - last years was so much fun!!

hth's

Great idea Vetty. I am one of those that doesn't even like to think about Christmas until December, but I can understand after last year why it needs to be organised in advance ... but sending out Christmas presents in October is not right and if I'm really honest, it really isn't Christian. The three wise men didn't drop their gifts off early as it was more convenient, and I really don't think we should. I'm not a mega religious bod but Christmas is about Christianity at the end of the day and should be kept as special and precious as possible.

Sorry to be the boring old git!

I am another Christmas is in December girl I am afraid - only hightened by the fact that my daughters brithday is Dec 14th so now we don't do anything Christmassy until after that!

Not to mention my totally selfish reason of wanting more pressies under the tree for me! Now that we have moved abroad the only people we will get pressies from are my parents and my one pressie looks a little lonely under the tree!

aww hun i will send you a pressie ... tea bags , atora suet , chocolate , lmao xx

I cant be doing xmas in october its too scary a thought sorry x

Latest posts

Back