Polygel, polytec, acrigel etc

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Subo

Reaction score
I'm desperate to do a corse in this ASAP. Ideally I wanted to do it eith IKON IQ as I'm using thrre prima gel polish but they dont have training near me and iv only seen them advertise conversion courses. I think the closest is over 2 hours away. What other brand is 'the best out there' which is easy to get along with, has training all over the uk, long lasting etc.

Ink London launch there "acrygel" 1st of July

And conversion courses are in October I believe

I'm desperate to do a corse in this ASAP. Ideally I wanted to do it eith IKON IQ as I'm using thrre prima gel polish but they dont have training near me and iv only seen them advertise conversion courses. I think the closest is over 2 hours away. What other brand is 'the best out there' which is easy to get along with, has training all over the uk, long lasting etc.

I’m the same. Want to do Ikon.iQ but the courses are miles away, I’m in Kent. Where are you based?

I’m the same. Want to do Ikon.iQ but the courses are miles away, I’m in Kent. Where are you based?
I'm in manchester. I want to do the gel conversion course aswell. But want to do it soon lol

Latest posts

Back