Pop up or inflatable?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluebell88

Reaction score
Hello geeks
i have read pages n pages about tanning lol and all giddy now!!
i want to add spray tanning to my portfolio but unsure whether to go with
a pop up tent or inflatable?
can anyone help me choose?
also undecided on machine or tan!!
lol i need help!!!:D

Hi Chick, I bought my Kit from LA TAN and I got my Tent from Tan-Tents.co.uk amazing prices and quality on both!

inflatable deffo. u can put them in the washin machine n no fuss as they do need washin the dha goes of m startsto really smell. they also go sticky afta while xx

Inflatable!! I'm a convert lol they are absolutely brilliant!!

Personally I have a pop up tent & I wouldn't change it.

I would worry about being mobile and getting a puncture in an inflatable tent. Knowing me it would be when I just don't have time to be messing about fixing it.
The infaltable tents are apparently quite dark and although they can be put in the washing machine I don't find it that hard to wash my pop up tent in the bath with the shower head.

Its pop up for me :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

Ahaaaa they really did think of everything with the inflatable tent Baggybear, the tent is made from ripstock material.....same as parachutes therefore they don't puncture or rip... Well they may start to but it doesn't effect the performance!! Ingenious particularly as I have such bad luck (if it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck!! Lol)

They say it won't puncture but I don't believe it.
Are you telling me it would 100% hold up after a clients dog or cat has a go at it? I have plenty of clients with animals and no matter how many times I ask that they be kept away from the tent & kit I know a few have had a run about in my tent (not to mention my cat investigating it when I get tanned at home lol).

I am more than happy with my pop up tent and clip on lamp.

Lol my dog has a strange fascination with my tents as well I think it must make them feel safe or something?!!

When designing the tent Lisa did all sorts of weird things to the prototype to see what it would and wouldn't cope with, including puncturing it and burning a hole .... Then inflating the tent for a day to see how it faired..... She's still got the same original tent and its still very useable
I must admit I thought she was finally
Losing the plot when she told me what she was doing with it!!

At the end of the day there is nothing wrong with the pop up tents we have all used them and loved them but now we have a choice which is always good
Xx

Can you clip a light on to the inflatable tent?

Hey girls I think im deffo going to invest in an inflatable, problem is which one? I know sunless solutions do there black one but its branded all over which I dont really want. There is a pink one on ebay but I dont like the look of that ine either lol any suggestions would be fab :) thanks xxx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back