Pop up tent question?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please be careful of the ebay tents....my first tent came from ebay, and needless to say it went back pretty immediately, but unfortunately still costing me postage.

Lets put it this way, I'm 5'9" and fairly 'normal' sized. I had to duck to get in and couldn't raise an arm out to the side for tanning.

The guy also forgot to take the instruction out that admitted it was actually a fishing bivvy, that he was selling as a spray tan tent, but the photo was actually of a spray tan tent, off a well known tanning suppliers site (who I subsequently emailed to let them know!)

I still see those tents on ebay for sale occasionally today....or should I say that supplier....so be warned!

I bought mine from sienna and we were shown how to put it up and down and I have never had a problem with mine, I was told sienna was the most reasonable price as they had patented it.( correct me if I'm wrong) I have heard of a few people who have bought cheap ones and had real problems folding them up hth

I bought mine from sienna and we were shown how to put it up and down and I have never had a problem with mine, I was told sienna was the most reasonable price as they had patented it.( correct me if I'm wrong) I have heard of a few people who have bought cheap ones and had real problems folding them up hth

True....Sienna-x are what was "The Spray Tan Cubicle Company"

HI, I bought mine on ebay, its fine, goes up and down easily now i've watched the youtube videos lol! only thing mine doesn't have is a floor... I have to use towels on the floor, is this normal??? and also a roof, some of them I have seen have plastic roofs which I'd love, anyone know where I can get one of those???? thanks x btw mine came from a fellow ebayer not a company but I don't know where he originally got it from.

Mine is a spray tan cubicle tent in Bronze which is a great colour! :green: Mine has a floor and a roof but I took the roof off. I normally prop it up against the skirting board or something to stop it skidding all over the floor!

Latest posts

Back