PopIt In fill- step by step directions please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natsturgeon

Reaction score
Ok- did a set of poppits on a friend 2 weeks ago & have her coming in for her infills - can you use poppits to do an infill- if so can some lovely nail tech give me a step by step direction of what to do

Do i file the aryclic off down to the (white) tip & then just apply popitt as normal??

Also on my own set of aryclic nails (poppit also) i have on at moment- they are going a little bit discoloured around the tips (white) & really didnt want to have to re-do them before crimbo- does anyone have any tips on what do do when nails become discloured. Could this have been because i went on sunbed with them on?

Thanks in advance

nat xx

Your discolouration will definitely be from the use of a sunbed, you need to use a UV blocking top coat to solve that little problem, as for getting them clean again you could try giving them a light buff over then shine them back up.
For your infill with the popits you just file away exactly the same as you would for a hand done infill and reapply your product with the popits, you shouldn't need as much product in them as you did on the original set hth

Your discolouration will definitely be from the use of a sunbed, you need to use a UV blocking top coat to solve that little problem, as for getting them clean again you could try giving them a light buff over then shine them back up.
For your infill with the popits you just file away exactly the same as you would for a hand done infill and reapply your product with the popits, you shouldn't need as much product in them as you did on the original set hth

Thanks for that louby lou & will the popit 'automagically' set the arylic at the one level even if i put a little bit too much in the poppit?- if you know what i mean dont want one level for the area to be infilled & then a big step where there are two levels of acrylic on rest of nail....

As long as you are placing it correctly and holding it correctly you should have no probs with it been uneven,
if you do put too much product in it will just seep out anyway so wipe it away before it has time to set :hug:

I'm pretty sure I have given instructions several times in various PopIt threads, but in the Q&A's there is a descriptoion of how to rebalance. It is very straight forward.

Latest posts

Back