Popits -Dualforms!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cookiemonster

Reaction score
hi there,

I've just rediscovered my trial pack of popits and I love them. I know CND have discontinued them. Does anyone still use them, if so where do you buy them?

Only bother I have with them is the acrylic seeping out underneath causing a thick free edge. I've loads of popit questions, I know there is a popit group but if they've been discontinued I'm not sure if anyone looks at this group anymore.

The only issue i have with them is when there is not a big enough size for thumbs

Sent from my GT-I9000T using SalonGeek

If you are getting seepage, you are putting too much product in the PopIt.

Any questions, you can post in the group as I still run it will see the alerts, or you can pm me direct and I will be happy to help.

That's great geeg thankyou so much.

I don't seem to get seepage on my own, but got quite a bit while doing my mums, will keep trying to perfect them. xxx

I have one client that always without fail gets lifting. When I use popits on her, they never lift

I have one client that always without fail gets lifting. When I use popits on her, they never lift
That tells me a story Marion .. and that story is that you are not pressing the product firmly enough on to the nail with your brush for that client.

If you get another client like that, to solve the problem, use smaller beads and more of them so that you know you have pressed each one firmly onto the surface of the dry prepared nail.

Or of course, you can use your PopIts but when it comes to rebalance, you still have to go back to the normal way of using your brush if you don't want to be filing for england, so best to learn how to have no lifting in the first place. :hug:

Forgive my ignorance, but what are popits?

Forgive my ignorance, but what are popits?

http://www.salongeek.com/training/63348-popits-your-questions-answered.html

Everything here is on the site and every mortal thing you could wish to know about PopIts.
Step by steps etc.

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-application/63349-popits-step-easy-step.html

Plus there is aPopIt lovers group as stated abouve with lots of photos.
Go to the top of the page and learn how to find the articles and tutorials forums. It is a sticky post ... a whole new world of education will be open for you there.

http://www.salongeek.com/training/63348-popits-your-questions-answered.html

Everything here is on the site and every mortal thing you could wish to know about PopIts.
Step by steps etc.

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-application/63349-popits-step-easy-step.html

Plus there is aPopIt lovers group as stated abouve with lots of photos.
Go to the top of the page and learn how to find the articles and tutorials forums. It is a sticky post ... a whole new world of education will be open for you there.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, you are a leg end. :hug:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, you are a leg end. :hug:

But isn't that either a foot or a buttock?? I dunno which is worse lol. Sorry Geeg ;)

That tells me a story Marion .. and that story is that you are not pressing the product firmly enough on to the nail with your brush for that client.

If you get another client like that, to solve the problem, use smaller beads and more of them so that you know you have pressed each one firmly onto the surface of the dry prepared nail.

Or of course, you can use your PopIts but when it comes to rebalance, you still have to go back to the normal way of using your brush if you don't want to be filing for england, so best to learn how to have no lifting in the first place. :hug:

Tells you a story about one of my many clients!

Thanks for that Geeg, but why oh why is it the one client I have a problem with after 13 years!!

In fact I know why, its because she uses a face cream that she rubs into her nails and this is what caused the lift... And she refuses to stop this habit

Latest posts

Back