PopIts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CeeKay

Reaction score
Just wondering, how popular are PopIts?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think if you do a search for PopIts then you will have more than enough reading to keep you busy for a week. :lol:

PopIts serve very useful purposes for any nail technician.

• They allow her/him to complete a perfect full set service in a very fast time (which helps us compete with the fast discount salons without compromising the health of the natural nails or the quality of the service).
  • They allow technicians to offer something new and different to their menu.
  • They allow the possibilities for walk ins and late appointments to be done quickly.
etc etc.

I can't think of how many times I have used PopIts for the services above. They have not taken over from my hand-made nail services, but they have added tremendously to my business versatility.

Just wondering, how popular are PopIts?

I'm not a nail geek.. What is a PopIt???? :confused:

I've read a few posts about them but no idea what they are?:green:

I must admit, I kinda dismissed them at first, but now I have several clients that they just look brilliant on.

I have one client that bites her nails off and when I bring out the Popits she has names for them.

They make her nails look instantly beautiful (with no effort on my behalf)

thanks guys...
i have read up on them and think they sound great, jut wondered if they had "taken off" enough to begin to introduce them....
definately gonna have to give them a try now i think ....

Latest posts

Back