Pot wax v roller

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treasure99

Reaction score
Trained in pot but used roller recently at salon I'm working in one day a week.
So quick, considering using at home.
Just wondered what pro's and cons are?

Txs guys.

I use mostly the pot and spatula method and generally only tend to use my rollers when I am waxing arms and legs and then only if the guy has fine and short hair.

When I have a client booked in for a full body wax I usually have the rollers heated so if there are areas that I can use it I will as it can be much quicker.

As I only do male waxing more often mens hair is coarser and longer so I find that rollers can drag and having had waxing done myself with a roller in parts I found it uncomfortable. So for me its not always suitable..

Not sure if you wll be doing waxing for men, but Im sure its great for female body waxing combined with a hot wax method for your intimate and sensitive areas.

They do heat up fast and you get a thin and even layer of wax and as long as you have a few rollers on the go then you will find it much quicker im sure.

Jack

Both for me and also hot .They are especially good for doing full legs whip through in no time.
Also with the no double dipping thing you dont have to worry about using loads of spatulas just a clean sanitised head for each client.

Latest posts

Back