Potential pedicure bowl?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KIB

Reaction score
Depends on the size of it really, and the quality of the metal.
I personally favour a simple plastic rectangular bowl because occasional size 9 and 10 feet have to fit into it. Bowl liners fit perfectly if you plan on using them.
If you use callus softeners and peels that need to be washed off after the recommended time,they could corrode the metal : Thus rendering it to be useless.
Looks nice but i'd say not fit for purpose, sorry. Nothing wrong with a good washing up bowl!
HTH

I agree with Rosie about size and also use of salts etc will more than likely tarnish it. Check ellisons for resin ones as they look nice, are huge and also easy to clean & disinfect. Also, they are lightweight which you have to take into account when you have it full of water it will add a lot of weight when moving it around. They are pricey though.. x

Thanks so much

Have you considered a dry pedicure? We use Callus Peel in our salon here in Germany, that we buy the original Callus Peel from the UK distributor, https://www.beauty-select.co.uk who are lovely people. The product is made in Korea and while we have met the owner at a beauty show, we prefer to buy from Beauty Select and support a UK business.

Each foil pouch contains an individual treatment. The impregnated cloth is applied to the sole of the feet, wrapped in clingfilm and left to work for 15 to 20 minutes. Longer that this doesn't do more. Then the softened hard skin is gently scrapped off using a plastic scraper. The feet are wiped cleam and moisturised, before applying nail polish or a gel polish service.

Latest posts

Back