Power plate?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orchid11

Reaction score
Hi
Wondered for those who have these machines in your salon if you have any advice? I'm looking into getting one and any help would be great, like how busy is it, what company you went with and how are you finding it?

Ive been using the Body Action one and love it but getting a bit confused looking at other ones on the market so any feedback would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

I would recommend either Powerplate itself, which apparently is now available at Beauty Express, or the one from hirefitness which you can buy or rent, which is a very good deal.

Whatever you do, test before you buy. There are so many out there, and unfortunately, I've found you really do get what you pay for. The vibrations should be solid, rather than feeling like you are on a wobble board.

TBH I've never really seen the appeal of having one of these in a Salon. Are they just a bit of a fad at the moment and will people be left with unused equipment?

They can be quite noisy which may be an issue in a salon x

I had a demo yesterday as i want one in my salon. It was rather noisy though and i'm on a first floor. I went downstairs and it was quite loud so i had to say no :cry:
I am arranging a demo for a smaller machine and will see how that goes.
They are extremely popular though!

Latest posts

Back