Ppot and spatula wax or tube?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarasparkles201

Reaction score
Hi geeks i am doing a waxing course next month and was looking for opinions on the phd waxing system?

Am thinking of going for that rather then pot and spatula is it easier to use? x

Its really best to be able to master pot and spatula first before choosing your eventual system.It teaches you control over the wax which will come in very handy should you want to move onto hot waxing think of it as your foundation for all other waxing.I can't imagine that you can do intimate waxing with PHD.

Thank you that helps x

Its really best to be able to master pot and spatula first before choosing your eventual system.It teaches you control over the wax which will come in very handy should you want to move onto hot waxing think of it as your foundation for all other waxing.I can't imagine that you can do intimate waxing with PHD.

Definitely agree. I trained with pot and spatula, then bought a roller type system, and threw it away after a few weeks as I felt I was actually losing my waxing skills. I also went to a salon where they used roller wax and she did it really fast down my leg. When I got home a whole strip of hair had been missed around my ankle like a cart horse!!! She also had to run a wax pot alongside roller so to me a complete waste of time. I'm sure lots would disagree, but there aren't many who would say you can do it all with rollers or tubes.

Latest posts

Back