PR wax similar to Euroblonde?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claireyfairy

Reaction score
Hi I have been using Euroblonde for my hot waxing which has been fine I just don't like the smell! Which pr wax will do the same job but smell nicer? Thanks x

How can you not like the smell? LOL I take the lid off the wax pot and sniff sometimes i love it so much :) Is that weird ? hahaha

all of their waxes will be slightly different but will all perform the same, There is a very very similar wax from Perron Rigot made just for salon services call Gold performance, it doesn't have the same smell as euroblonde but is almost identical

Love the smell of Euroblonde as well.. sniff sniff !;)

You could always try Homme it has a slightly lower working temp and is supposed to have a marine fragrance although I have not used it .

Lol must b a marmite smell love or hate it! I work from home too and the kids always moan about smell too! I'm a new waxer and have only used Euroblonde so not really sure how the others differ? just went on recommendation x

I hear you! I work from home and have a cat and sometimes Im unsure if her litter is making my house smell of pee or if it's my wax so I end up cleaning her box out and washing the floors twice! I love euroblonde and I tried intimate4 smell is lovely but I didn't get along with it. so back to euroblonde and I'm getting used to the smell. Xx
Can I ask why u didn't get along with it pls? How is it different? X

Homme is similar texture but lovely smell. I would say it's quite a fresh but manly smell. I've been using Intimate 4 for ages but just got some Homme for a change and am loving it.

Thanks all, pr are going to send me some samples so I can try them out [emoji4]

I much prefer the smell of Homme than Euroblond. It's the only one I use now

Latest posts

Back