Pre Designed Tips Question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MobileNails

Reaction score
Just wanted to ask, if using pre designed tips. When the client comes in for a refill and says I don't want that design anymore...Do you remove the tips or do you just file them down then do a pink and white over the top? I've often wondered about these pre designed tips....

Any Help would be great........

i would always take them off because i have always found that predesigned tips aren't made out of the same quality plastic as normal tips. i find them a bit too rigid. I suppose you could just do a p+w but it wouldn't be my choice x

If possible file them down really thinly, then apply the product over. Not tried it myself though. I would avoid unecessary soaking off if you can.

I brought 3 boxes of these 2 years ago and have used them twice...never again...the tips crack very easy...as mentioned above they aren't like regular tips...also the infill problems put me off. I also found that the best part of the design was on the part that needed to be cut down...!!!!....unless you had them very long the design looks pants. They look all nice and pretty in the box but i think they are a waste of time. JMO xxx

Maybe just soak them straight off then or dont use them at all lol:lol:

Latest posts

Back