Pre pig?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Combsandbrushes

Reaction score
Hi all. I have a client in tomorrow who is going from bleach ombré back to dark. My plan is to pre pig then colour touch 6/75. I usually let pig with coloured mousse but her hair is really porus so thinking pre pig with colour fresh 6/34 any opinions on issuing this would be great full. Thank u

Hi all. I have a client in tomorrow who is going from bleach ombré back to dark. My plan is to pre pig then colour touch 6/75. I usually let pig with coloured mousse but her hair is really porus so thinking pre pig with colour fresh 6/34 any opinions on issuing this would be great full. Thank u

What level is she now and what level does she want to be

What level is she now and what level does she want to be

She’s a level 6 naturally and picked out the 6/75 which I’m quite happy to use on her as I’ve had previous using this after bleached hair.

I would normally pre pig with perfecton, but colour fresh should be absolutely fine. You'll need to make sure your prepig formula is predominantly copper not gold though. Obviously with the colour touch 6/75 you would just use 1.9% then.

Latest posts

Back