Precision Currette

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassy32

Reaction score
Does anyone know anywhere else except Sweet Squared that I can get one of these from? Its to double ended cuticle tool that has the little small circles on each end. I have managed to lose mine but not ready to put another order in just yet so don't really want to have to pay postage on just one thing.
Thanks

I've purchased a curette at Sally's but I'm not sure of the brand name, though. HTH! :)

Pro Impressions have one in their catalogue too, but it doesn't look as good as the S2 one. couldn't you phone S2 and ask them to send it out by Royal Mail rather than courier as it isn't flammable and will fit in an envelope!!!

Lol, I am in the same boat! I lost my curette just after I'd placed my recent S2 order and I'm pretty lost without it. So there is now a single curette rattling around in my online S2 basket, looking lonely... I think the answer in my case will be to put 2 curettes (so that I have a spare!) and a dozen bottles of Solar Oil (and probably lots of other lovely goodies) in my basket, then proceed to checkout and be happy in the knowledge that the profit I make on the extra bottles of Solar Oil will more than cover the postage. :)

Oh, and when it all arrives, my original curette will no doubt turn up: sod's law! ;)

xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I already rang them and they said Royal Mail won't take it. Not sure why as they aren't sharp!!! I will have a look at the other places and see what I can find....paying postage is one of my bug bears as well as having to pay for promotional material!!!

I have at the very least half a dozen curettes but my favourite tool for the job is the Precision Probe!! Smaller, sharper and thinner.

Thanks for that, Gigi... sounds too good to resist, so I shall pop a Precision Probe in the basket too! Any other recommendations will be gladly received. :hug:

Thanks for that, Gigi... sounds too good to resist, so I shall pop a Precision Probe in the basket too! Any other recommendations will be gladly received. :hug:

lol No, I will help you to Save for the new Shellac colours :lol:

lol No, I will help you to Save for the new Shellac colours :lol:

Lol, wise words indeed! You can spot a serial-spender a mile off, eh?! But then I've got plenty of lovely regular Shellac clients (and new ones all the time!) keeping me busier and earning me extra money, so that's the new Shellac colours paid for - I can't wait! I will be at Excel, zebra-print wheelie trolley in hand, bright and early on the Sunday morning (traffic permitting!). :hug:

Latest posts

Back