Pregnancy massage training, South Oxon/North Bucks?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spa Therapist

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for a pregnancy massage course in the South Oxfordshire / North Buckinghamshire area but I'm really not having any luck! I don't mind travelling a bit, but I struggle to go far as I have no family here to look after my daughter while I go. I just can't seem to find ANYTHING!

I'm in a sticky situation as most insurers are now saying I can't provide treatments for anyone who's pregnant without a specific pregnancy massage qualification and obviously my in-house training doesn't apply.

Many thanks for any suggestions or recommendations x

Hi

Did you have any luck?

I have just started training for MamaBabyBliss, lovely company, who only do baby massage, pregnancy yoga and pregnancy massage so that is what they're all about!

Give Karina an email [email protected] and tell her I sent you 😉

Hi

Did you have any luck?

I have just started training for MamaBabyBliss, lovely company, who only do baby massage, pregnancy yoga and pregnancy massage so that is what they're all about!

Give Karina an email [email protected] and tell her I sent you 😉

I signed up with MamaBabyBliss at Prof Beauty Show. Looks good. Haven't started yet as I went on holiday 2 days later.

How you finding them? Did you go the home study route or the attended course? Would love to hear your experiences. Xx

I'm actually a trainer for them, I did my training with them last week. But I also run my own home salon too. Really good company and the massage is really lovely. I did my first pregnant lady yesterday and she rebooked for next week.

Been having lots of bookings and enquiries via my facebook page, everyone knows someone who is pregnant and I think it's rare to find a pregnant lady who doesn't need a massage! You won't regret it and it's lovely that all they do is pregnacy massage, baby massage and pregnacy yoga, their aim is just to help as many mums as they can.

Where about's is Mamababybliss based?

They have trainers all over the UK, who will visit salons for training. X

Latest posts

Back