Pregnancy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrsprids

Reaction score
Hi geeks can hair be colored in early stages of pregnancy (using just a semi) x thanks

I will say yes to although the only thing I have came across in 14 years on pregnant ladies is its something not often a bit resistant :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Lots of controversy on this subject, good answer would be.... Do you see lots of grey pregnant ladies around? I always coloured mine through pregnancy and never turn a pregnant client away, I do the usual skin testing. I agree with the above the hair is definately more resistant, mine was for sure!

Lots of controversy on this subject, good answer would be.... Do you see lots of grey pregnant ladies around? I always coloured mine through pregnancy and never turn a pregnant client away, I do the usual skin testing. I agree with the above the hair is definately more resistant, mine was for sure!

agreed! my hair was veeery resistant, and in the first 4 months just wouldnt hold onto tone x

Latest posts

Back