Pregnant-EE mobile?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktjane86

Reaction score
Hey geeks I've just found out I'm pregnant ;) woop.. And I was just wondering if there is any1 else out there who does EE mobile? And how have u been finding it once u get bigger leaning over doing them? X

Sorry, can't help, I only do nails, but just wanted to say congratulations! xx

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Me too - can't help with the query but big congratulations!

I had to stop :-( was just sitting crouched over too long and when your bump is big its v uncomfortable. If you can do express ones then at least yoh can do it with them sat down and I stood above them plus doesnt take as long. Congrats btw x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Aww thanks girls ;) x x

Many congratulations :)

My due date was today! I did extensions right through to the beginning of December. Started winding down clients just after that and didn't have any EE bookings. I would have continued doing them though if I had. Didn't have any problems with them. Waxing has been much worse on my back through the 3rd trimester! If you make sure you're working at the correct height I would think you would be ok. Of course some ladies have a huuuge bump whereas I'm just average really :) So just go with how you feel!

Also don't hesitate to tell your clients sooner rather than later. As I'm sure you know its not good to be lifting weight and my clients hardly let me lift anything since I told them, bless 'em :)

Congratulations! Air x

Congratulations Huni, im sure as you get bigger you will know what is best for you and will be able to deal with it then. In the meantime though, if your lugging your bed around it might be a good idea to invest in a trolley type to help with the weight of it all.

Yes that's v true youll know whats best. I ended up with spd and baby was back to back so thats probably why I suffered a lot more than some and my bump was tiny, but seemed huge to me ;) just go with what your body tells you x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

The only thing that would put me off is having to bring your beauty bed about, that's too heavy to carry when pregnant surely!

But congratulations!

Latest posts

Back