Premium Geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mannipatch

Reaction score
So, I am not going to the Event,
so I have saved on a new dress, flights, hotels, taxi's etc (unfortunately).
So I decided to become a premium geek and put my little bit into a site that has brought me much problem solving, education, inspiration and most of all enjoyment. This site has given me more than I could ever possibly give it.
There is always someone to point me in the right direction (yes even when I lost my birth certificate).
Something bothers me or I have a question I put it in search and it is sure to bring me up an answer.
A very small price to pay for free tutorials and the expertise of all you good people on here.
I wish you all a fantastic time at the Event. :)

Welcome to the Premmies :D

I signed up the other day as well. Small price to pay really!!!:hug::hug:

So, I am not going to the Event,
so I have saved on a new dress, flights, hotels, taxi's etc (unfortunately).
So I decided to become a premium geek and put my little bit into a site that has brought me much problem solving, education, inspiration and most of all enjoyment. This site has given me more than I could ever possibly give it.
There is always someone to point me in the right direction (yes even when I lost my birth certificate).
Something bothers me or I have a question I put it in search and it is sure to bring me up an answer.
A very small price to pay for free tutorials and the expertise of all you good people on here.
I wish you all a fantastic time at the Event. :)

I signed up the other day as well. Small price to pay really!!!:hug::hug:

Good for you, I think it is very important to support the site that means so much to us all:hug:

Joining the Premmies was my little treat too, it feels nice to give something back :hug:

Latest posts

Back