Premium Geeking & and big thank you!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zingara

Reaction score
Well, after discovering this site and it practically taking my life over, I decided that I ought to at least contribute to the costs etc!

So as today was payday, this months littel treat to myself was to upgrade to Premium Geek status and I just wanted to day a BIG thanks to all of those out there who have posted all the fantastic tutorials, articles and advice on here that I've been busy reading for weeks, from which I have learnt so much!

This site really makes the life of a nail tech a lot more fun!:D

Much respect and big :hug: to you all...off to play with my new features now!

Lyndsay x

Here here Lyndsay, I joined the premiums lat week. It's fab here isn't it, I have learnt sooooo much. Thanks everyone.

Love

hey well done you !!

Zingara said:
Well, after discovering this site and it practically taking my life over, I decided that I ought to at least contribute to the costs etc!

So as today was payday, this months littel treat to myself was to upgrade to Premium Geek status and I just wanted to day a BIG thanks to all of those out there who have posted all the fantastic tutorials, articles and advice on here that I've been busy reading for weeks, from which I have learnt so much!

This site really makes the life of a nail tech a lot more fun!:D

Much respect and big :hug: to you all...off to play with my new features now!

Lyndsay x

Thank you Lyndsay :Look_righ :D :Look_left

Good for you chic!! I for one can still not afford to be a premmie:sad: !! Yes things really are that tight!!! But I am still smiling:D :D and God willing I will be premmie soon!!

Hi all,
Is ther any other way to pay up to being a premium geek apart from paypal?
My pay pal account draws from my joint account with my hubby. Whilst I think paying up & helping to support my obsession is a good thing I don't quite think he sees it the same way!:rolleyes: Can we send a cheque in? He couldn't see what that's for and I can blag it as Tesco's or something. :o
Any male geeks reading, this is NOT, I repeat NOT usual womanly behaviour, to hide or disguise our purchases!:wink2:

pinkmummy said:
Hi all,
Is ther any other way to pay up to being a premium geek apart from paypal?
My pay pal account draws from my joint account with my hubby. Whilst I think paying up & helping to support my obsession is a good thing I don't quite think he sees it the same way!:rolleyes: Can we send a cheque in? He couldn't see what that's for and I can blag it as Tesco's or something. :o
Any male geeks reading, this is NOT, I repeat NOT usual womanly behaviour, to hide or disguise our purchases!:wink2:

Hi

I didn't pay by paypal....just click on it as though you are going to, to start with, then a couple of pages on it gives you the options to pay be debit or credit card.

Easy...and well worth it!

Lyndsay x

Fab, thanks.
I have an escape fund card in my maiden name that I might be able to
use. Lol.
Will have to try it later.

Latest posts

Back