premium geeking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

handmaiden

Reaction score
hi peeps
i have become a premium geek for the first time ever:green: !!!
i must say i never realised that it cost so much to keep this site up and running until i read through some of the older threads, so im doing my bit by going premium. and as i geek every day and have learnt so much from this site already im more than happy to pay. i just thought id post this so that any geeks that are in a position to become premium geeks ( that like me had never thought about it before) would be aware that if they did become premium geeks how it would help sam keep it all going , cos up until tonight i was a blissfully unaware geek xx

well done hun, when you think of all the info on this site its like having 1000's of great books your questions answered 24/7 so imo its a small price to pay!!! xxxxxxxx

Welcome to the premmie club hun xx

I also became premium about a month ago as I felt I owed it to Mr Geek for all the hard work done on this site.

I have never known any other forum site that is as popular and professional as this one!

Latest posts

Back