Price list design

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kristalinx

Reaction score
I know it's not the most interesting thing but I just got my new price lists made and I wanted to show them to someone! Cute and vintage was what we were going for and I love them! :D

Attachments

• Katie's Leaflet - Information covered.jpg
    Katie's Leaflet - Information covered.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 563
  • Katie's Leaflet - Illustration.jpg
    Katie's Leaflet - Illustration.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 538
They look great!!!

Love it!

Was it done by verve? I'm having designs don next week by him I'm so excited!

No it was Jake Illustrates, Facebook.com/jakeillustrates My boyfriend is branching out into design work. He'd be over the moon someone compared it to Verve. :D

I just assumed it was most people on here use verve lol

Looks fab! Xxxxx

Look good :)
Would love to print these!

Looks good :) I'd be happy to work with him if he's looking for illustration work.

Very cute :)

Verve- how much do you charge for things like that?

Love them, very different to usual pricelists!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Looks very cute!

Verve- how much do you charge for things like that?

I charge £22.50 for a double sided leaflet. That wouldnt be with a custom designed cartoon like that one though :)

kristalinx- got, and lost, your message! Just get him to drop me an email, I'd be interested to see how much he'd charge for a cartoon like that.

£22.50!!?? Are you sure? Is that for the design and then I send it off to get printed?? X

£22.50!!?? Are you sure? Is that for the design and then I send it off to get printed?? X

I'll answer this question for him :)
Yes - minus the cartoon character. You pay £22.50 for the design and then send it to a printers such as ourselves to print it. We work in partnership with Verve and print most of his clients stuff.

Carl - Hope don't mind me butting in for ya. If I've got it wrong then slap my wrist :)

I'll answer this question for him :)
Yes - minus the cartoon character. You pay £22.50 for the design and then send it to a printers such as ourselves to print it. We work in partnership with Verve and print most of his clients stuff.

Carl - Hope don't mind me butting in for ya. If I've got it wrong then slap my wrist :)

Could I ask how much printing is please, I'm looking to have some leaflets printed to boost my customer base x

Yes same here :) this is so good!

Latest posts

Back