Price list on facebook

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S_E_H

Reaction score
Hey geeks,

Just wondered what everyone else does regarding their price list...do you have the details on your facebook page for all to see?

I've been browsing peoples business facebook pages and see very little reference to prices so wasn't sure what the consensus was!

Many thanks :)

Defiantly following this as I would like to know before I set mines up :)

I have a pic of my price list on my business page, I also post the website which has all the salon's hair and beauty treatments and cost listed.

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah I was thinking of uploading a picture of my price list :) thanks

I do as said above, I've created a price list from a photo app & post every so often.
Also I post updates with links to my website which has everything on it.
Kt

Whenever I do a price list design for people to print, I give them a version they can upload to Facebook too.

Or, I do a version which isn't designed to be printed which is for emailing to people, putting on websites or posting facebook, which we call an eFlyer.

What's the benefit of not putting your price list on Facebook? I'd be less inclined to contact someone to book in if I didn't know what I was getting myself in for!

I dont have my price list on my business page. If people wish to know my prices they can call or click on my website link. It takes 1 second to click on my website link, where all the prices and relevant information is there to read.

I update my website constantly and if I were to have my price list on my Facebook page, that would mean yet another thing to be constantly updating and checking.

I do state the prices of my special offers, new treatments etc and that suits me and my clients absolutely fine. Each to their own though. :)

I put my price list in the 'Info' section on facebook and I also put a picture up now and again, but I tend to do different pictures for different treatments. So I have a 'massage' photo and 'facial' photo with the price for those specific treatments because I find that if I put them all into one photo I can't put a paragraph of what each treatment is, therefore my client doesn't know what 'Hopi Ear Candling' is etc.

Latest posts

Back