Price Lists and loyalty cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purple Rose

Reaction score
I'm a little confused on all the vistaprint options, so I'm sorry if this has been answered.

I'm in the process of doing my pricelists and loyalty cards, the only thing is I haven't got a clue what to use. I thought for pricelists I could use the rack card flyers but not sure what to use for loyalty cards, maybe the postcards.

What does everyone else use and where from?

Many thanks

Hi hun, I use Vista for gift vouchers (postcards) and business cards, mini stamps and I have been known to order a t-shirt as well.

As for the pricelists, I have a template on my computer in MS Publisher, and only print 10 or 20 at a time. That means if I have to change anything I haven't got a whole stack of wasted lists. Hth's xx
Posted via Mobile Device

if you print them from home, can you make them look professional?

Of course. You can buy good quality paper from stationary shops and design them tastefully yourself xx

Of course you can hun. I don't use glossy card but 250gm card (or sometimes a slightly less gm if I don't have any 250) it gives them a nice thickness. I have been known to use ordinary printer paper in the past when I have been up against it, needed some and not had any card. Still does the job, but doesn't look as good imo.

HTH's. xx

Of course. You can buy good quality paper from stationary shops and design them tastefully yourself xx

Or if there is a computer fair near you, pop in there.They are fantastically cheep :) x

Latest posts

Back