Price lists! What do you charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in the US... But here's my menu anyway.

Wash/Cut/Finish... $50 or £33
Color or Balayage high light are both... $70 or £46
Mini Foil or Gloss are both... $50 or £33
Half Head Foil... $80 or £52
Full Head Foil... $110 or £72
Up Styles... $75 or £49

I'm mobile

Cut and blow £21.50-£27
Blow £11-£16.50
Hair up £25
Half foils £32
Full foils £41.50
Regrowth £17.50
Global colour £21-£26
(Colours don't include finish)
(Short hair - long hair)

I've just put my prices up 5% and can't wait to increase again!

Cut and finish £20
Full head colour £35
Full head h/l £45
Half head h/l £37
Colour correction £60 and usually this would require between 1-2 sessions, more if the dreaded xxl black is on long hair

I do most of my colours by quote tbh as i do mostly creative colouring, so my prices will go up if a client has hair long enough for it to take more than one tube of colour, or if they want more than one colour i add on a bit more to cover my costs as i only buy stock when i know what i need.

Restyle £25 C/B £20. Wet cut £12.00
Blow dry £10.00
Full head foils £35.00 inc toner
Half head foils £30.00 inc toner
T section foils 25.00 inc toner
Full head colour £28.00
Roots £22.50

Cut and finish extra
Salon based. Also mobile so same prices for both.

cut/blow dry - £20
restyle and dry - £25
full colour - £35
T-bar foil - £30
half head foil - £45
full foil - £55 , all foils include blow dry

cbd £24.50
wc £16
full head col cbd £50
Full head foils cbd £65
Root touch up cbd £45

It's amazing how prices change from area to area etc very interesting xx

Im mobile in Brisbane Australia I think we charge a lot more for hairdressing here

Cut and b/dry $50 AUD
root touch up $70 AUD
Half head foils $130 AUD
full head $200 AUD
Toner $25 AUD

cut not included in colour prices

This is still considered very reasonable I have had clients say they were quoted $400 for a full head foils cut and toner!! in a small salon in the suburbs

C&F £20
Wet cut £15
Full head foil £40 ex c/f
Half head £30 ex c/f
Roots £20 ex c/f
Blue you prices are so reasonable!
I'm mobile and have quite competitive prices. Thanks to towie prices in essex have all gone up!!

Cut and finish £35
Blow dry £19
Full head foils £55
Roots £27
Full head £37
Semi £22
Toner £10
(all col excludes cut an finish). This is in salon

Not worked out my mobile prices yet but was thinkin about:
Cut and finish £29
Full head foil £55 (including cut and finish)
Roots an full head similar

You need to charge more than 16 pound extra for full head foils than your cut and style... Think of your timing and extra product that you will be using.

Or drop you cut and style slightly?

C&F £20
Wet cut £15
Full head foil £40 ex c/f
Half head £30 ex c/f
Roots £20 ex c/f
Blue you prices are so reasonable!
I'm mobile and have quite competitive prices. Thanks to towie prices in essex have all gone up!!

And still people moan! I'm getting tougher and better at saying no! And charging full price!

And still people moan! I'm getting tougher and better at saying no! And charging full price!

I found that with mine some would say I was expensive.... Go to the sweaty Betty round the corner then lol. I didn't say that but I didn't budge. I learnt the hard way with doing crash prices too long you work yourself was to hard for your money, saying that our prices are similar and I should be able to charge more, but I didn't want to alienate as I'm surrounded by all wealths, put prices up in march and going up every year regardless.

I found that with mine some would say I was expensive.... Go to the sweaty Betty round the corner then lol. I didn't say that but I didn't budge. I learnt the hard way with doing crash prices too long you work yourself was to hard for your money, saying that our prices are similar and I should be able to charge more, but I didn't want to alienate as I'm surrounded by all wealths, put prices up in march and going up every year regardless.

I feel if I actually charged the full I'd be fine! But I get worked up and say the old price! ;) I need a receptionist really!

I feel if I actually charged the full I'd be fine! But I get worked up and say the old price! ;) I need a receptionist really!

I find myself getting worked up saying my new prices and feeling guilty, but still do it lol

But you know your work is worth more right?

Yes I do but I easily fall for the...oh it's So hard ATM making ever penny stretch!

Save better then haha, I have to be firm as one I don't want to sell myself short which I feel I do already but just starting out we go straight in at 50 for a cut..... Maybe we should have! People automatically think higher the price better the value! Lol anyway I have to be as as it stands I can afford to pay myself let alone staff so need to stick to my guns and hope it works out in the long run ... Growing and doing really really well and dare I say if I hadn't chose a town I think I would be turning a profit and paying me by now, but as im not i still neeeeeed more!

Yes I do but I easily fall for the...oh it's So hard ATM making ever penny stretch!

What makes me mad is that people who have salons and a clientele that has taken a long time to build sometimes struggle to increase prices and charge prices that they deserve to charge. Then u have people with no experience or even fully qualified charging the same prices. And don't get me started on extensionists who can't cut hair charging the earth for cheap nasty hair!
We have had a lot of these pop up in essex!

What makes me mad is that people who have salons and a clientele that has taken a long time to build sometimes struggle to increase prices and charge prices that they deserve to charge. Then u have people with no experience or even fully qualified charging the same prices. And don't get me started on extensionists who can't cut hair charging the earth for cheap nasty hair!
We have had a lot of these pop up in essex!

Omg I know about the hair extensionists not being able to cut hair charging the earth for the privilege of badly blended in level hair that lasts 4 weeks at a push! Makes people think that you are no good at your job, even though you have done all the training and buy premium hair to reflect your prices, I'm thinking of ramping my prices rot up for extensions so people automatically think its better quality even though it was already the best at the best price anyway! So mad sometimes. But I won't do that as I hate feeling like I'm doing people over when I know it didn't cost me 1600 for the hair!

Cut blow 25.00
Dry cut 16.00
Gents 12.00
Blow dry 20.00
Half head 30.00
Full head 40.00 (60 with cut finish
Full head tint 25.00
Roots 18.00
Hair up 15.00
Hair extensions weft/ weave including hair and fitting from 130.00
Bonds/ rings from 250 upwards

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek