Price war

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluebutterfly

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I have been qualified now for 6 months I trained through lush us uk. I am over the moon with my training, support and products that I use. Business has been slightly slow!!! And I recently discovered why, a girl has opened a salon near me and well I have not heard fantastic things about this person and well she seams to be kidding people on about some of the products she is using! Anyway I checked her products and services and well she basically has undercut everyone in the town massively to the point she can only be making £30 a head!!! My initial action was to cut my prices to but speaking to a trainer from lush us she said get my prices back up and promote on Facebook loads!! Im not to sure were to turn because I have since been told her husband is very popular in the town! First stumbling block just wondered if anyone has any advice

Xxx:rolleyes:

Sorry I did not put in my thread that I was on about hair extensions sorry x:rolleyes:

There are not enough heads in town I'm sure, for her to be doing all of them. Let her run herself into the ground, you just need to focus on the client in front of you, and you'll soon have a loyal following! Best of luck!

Thanks everyone, you are all right and I just need to bear with it :D
Xxx

Latest posts

Back