Prices for Bridal Make up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poshfloss

Reaction score
Hi All,
Just getting some new price lists printed, but want to to Bridal make up on as well.
What do you charge for bride? For brides maids? Mums? etc
For the Bride I would do a pre trial and keep records of what she is happy with, but don't feel this is necessary for brides maids.
I also was planning to take full payment for bride on trial day, so they don't just copy what I have done, then cancel me.
I am checking locally the prices charged, but there is not many in my area.
I am planning to use Art deco, I don't want to use a make up they can just buy in any local store.
Any advice will be appreciated.
Lotsa luv x :hug: :hug: x

my prices are not yet set in stone, but for my brides i plan to charge around :

£60 bridal trial
£80 on the day
£100 on the day inc airspray makeup & touchup kit

havent worked out the prices for the rest of the bridal party yet!

this is around the going rate for my locality, essex/cambs borders and includes makeup from high end brands inc chanel, mac, bobbi brown etc

i also feel i can justify charging those prices as i have spent a small fortune on my training, inc london school of beauty and makeup, jemma kidds and airbase airspray makeup

again, terms and conditions not yet set in stone but i think i will ask for 50% of the "on the day makeup" at the trial to keep the date open, with the rest to be paid within 2 weeks of the wedding.

HTH

Latest posts

Back