Prices for Overlays

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bridget1802

Reaction score
Hi All

I have been asked to do a French overlay on my friends natural nails, I charge friends £25 for a full set of pink and white enhancements ...how much would you charge for a french overlay or a natural overlay?

Thanks
Vicky x

I cant speak for your area but I have 2 prices. A soak off gel price where I apply from a bottle and paint on like polish, quick and esy like gel toes and Brisa. The brisa are much more durable and this price is close to my full set price. I also custom blend on these sets so clients can go longer.

I cant speak for your area but I have 2 prices. A soak off gel price where I apply from a bottle and paint on like polish, quick and esy like gel toes and Brisa. The brisa are much more durable and this price is close to my full set price. I also custom blend on these sets so clients can go longer.

Sorry I should have said I am using CND liquid and powder not gel,
I am thinking my whole price list needs an overhaul as i am have been checking out some local salons and my prices are far cheaper and my prices have not changed in years! x

I charge £30 for a NNO and £25 for an indestructable french

I charge £30 for a NNO and £25 for an indestructable french

Why is your indestructable french cheaper than nno?

I charge £5 less for nno

i charge £25 for a full set and my nno is £18.00 :)

I charge £25 for a first time NNO and then its £25 thereafter for rebalances/infills....I used to do the usual first time costs more and rebalances cost less but lets be honest...rebalances take much longer than a first time NNO....more filing/time involved....so why should we charge less than the first time NNO....so i dropped my first time NNO price and raised my rebalance price...afterall its the rebalances that should be our main bread and butter.

I charge £25 for both nno and rebalance, Dont undersell yourself :)

Latest posts

Back