Prices for Sculpting/Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginahhrose

Reaction score
hey :)
just making my price list atm and i was wondering if its right to charge more for sculpting than it is for tips?
i did two sets of sculpting ones in 3 hours last night, one was glitter tips and the other natural, and i did a set of natural tips with blending on wednesday in about 2-3 hours.
ime only charging between £10 and £15 atm but is it right to charge more for sculpting because its more skill than just sticking a tip on?
xxx

i charge more for sculpts as it is more of a skill and artform. x

thanks, thts what i was thinkin x

I charge the same regardless. Its a skill to apply good nails over tips or a form so i dont see the difference xxxx

Just to add, i do charge more for glitter, colour change etc xx

I've been thinking about this too, most clients at out salon have a white tip with a clear or sheer pink overlay, as that's popular where I am, but once I'm confident I'm going to try to convert them to forever french. I think it's worth charging a bit more for this as it does take more time and skill x

i was told by my NH tutor to charge more as its more skilled then just doing tips as ur creating the nail nail as a whole, but everyones different.

I charge £5 more for sculpts than i do for tips as It takes me more time to do them

It is a skill, you use more product, it takes longer. I charge £2 extra per finger on top of my usual price. You still need prep, then sculpts, buffing ready to accept 2 colour coats and finishing layer.

I don't do tips all that often.

Latest posts

Back