Pricing scale for infills

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wellyb

Reaction score
How many of you have clients who are happy to come back every two weeks for maintenance? Many of my clients used to but now try and stretch to three or even four weeks since the recession took hold. My problem is the state of their nails when they return, which results in more work for me! Should I be introducing a sliding price scale for my infills?

I know some people have a 2 week/ 3 week/month+ pricing and if its resulting in more work for you then rightly so you should be charging more xx

I charge 19.50 for 2 wks, 25 for 3-4 weeks & 27.50 for 4+ weeks & £2 per lost nail with a fill x

I think it is a good idea to do it that way! I charge a flat rate of £24 for a rebalance and I get lots of clients going 4weeks so I'm doing myself out of pocket:-(

How many of you have clients who are happy to come back every two weeks for maintenance? Many of my clients used to but now try and stretch to three or even four weeks since the recession took hold. My problem is the state of their nails when they return, which results in more work for me! Should I be introducing a sliding price scale for my infills?

Yes definitely as it's more work for you. I charge extra for each week passed the recommended 2 week time scale. :)

i charge 28 when the fill is within 2 weeks, 30 within 3 weeks and after that it's back to full price.

seems unfair on the 2 weekers though as they end up paying a lot more per month although their nails never get 'neglected' looking

Latest posts

Back