Prim spray tan emergency

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordon

Reaction score
I've got two girls in for prom and they've have spray tans elsewhere basically there's white patches and black orange patches in reducing the Orange and dark brown with lemon juice and a lemon sugar scrub ice whipped up for them then I'm going to apply a light mist over the white does anyone have any suggestions?

You need to edit your post so that it makes sense. Sorry I can't even work out what advice your asking for.

They need to remove the tan and start again. If its for prom it will be worth it. Any patches you cover wont be covered properly anyway

Well sorry there's no need to be rude I was typing it in a hurry as I thought someone would be kind enough to help me out with a suggestion and it really isn't hard to figure out the gist is it? But no once again someone decided to be rude on here when we're supposed to b here to offer a helping hand and support to each other.

They need to remove the tan and start again. If its for prom it will be worth it. Any patches you cover wont be covered properly anyway
Thank you, but it was the day of the prom and I had half an hour to reduce the appearance of the dark patches and do something about the white. But they worked out wonderfully, I know it wasn't my responsibility to help fix the horrific work the other therapists had done but I couldn't leave them to it. They were so upset [emoji17]

Well sorry there's no need to be rude I was typing it in a hurry as I thought someone would be kind enough to help me out with a suggestion and it really isn't hard to figure out the gist is it? But no once again someone decided to be rude on here when we're supposed to b here to offer a helping hand and support to each other.
I wasn't being rude, I was asking you to edit your post so I could understand what you wanted help with. Don't forget we give our time and expertise for free on this site, I didn't have to respond in order to try to help (if you had edited it I may have been able to give advice), I could of just ignored the post because I couldn't understand what you wanted (I bet there were loads of views by people who did just that). When you need help in a rush it's best to be clear so people can give you the help you want, it's almost impossible to advise someone when you can't work out what is being asked. Don't forget that English is not everyone's first language so being clear and not writing in text talk is important.

Latest posts

Back