Printing: leaflets etc

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nietta

Reaction score
Ola ladies!

I am going to use Verve Design for my logo, leaflets, price lists and business cards but I'm stumped on where to get them printed?

I've been to printing shops by me and they're out of the question, horrendously expensive. I know Vista Print is excellent value if you use their designs, but using your own I'm led to believe that can get quite expensive too?

So I've found various printing companies online, but have seen lots of posts in the forums of ladies saying they've used this online printing service and that online priniting service and the quality of their materials where horrible.
However nobody is naming these places online so I don't know which ones to stay away from!!!

Aanyone have good experiences and approximate prices for me?

Thank you! X

Vistaprint has done ALL my signage, business cards, aftercare cards, rack cards, stamps etc.

I've used Vistaprint and uploaded my own design...it didn't cost me anymore. :)

Howdy

Not sure if I'm allowed to reply being a non-lady :p

I use Carl for design work and get stuff printed at Stress Free Printing (google it for website!). At the time they were the best for the quantity of leaflets I needed and I was very pleased with the quality.

Rich

Another vote for best printing - very good quality and fast delivery. But if you're using Verve for design (excellent choice), do warn Carl ;). Their artwork specifications aren't clear and Carl had to alter the first one I sent.

Latest posts

Back